VIP Events Manager
Are you passionate about organising/ promoting your very own luxury events? Then jump aboard.
We are looking for a VIP Events Manager to be responsible for all aspects of a personal event portfolio. The successful applicant will be responsible for organising events, from research and venue sourcing to programme development, managing the events assistant, securing sales and marketing. You will oversee dedicated event planning teams and provide support for large-scale enquiries, using your experience and seniority to deliver a personable and professional account management experience for key clients and venues.
As well as supporting reactive enquiry management, you will drive pro-active sales through a series of promotional events, showcases, networking opportunities and partnerships. You will develop and lead the events marketing strategy, and work on driving joint ventures with the Client Relationship Manager to deliver a broader sales, marketing and account management plan with the aim of driving new business sales and ongoing brand promotion.
• Full responsibility for managing and delivering high quality events
• Responsible for all aspects of delivering each event: research, finding suitable venues, developing programmes, sourcing relevant speakers, organising catering, production and marketing
• Assisting the Managing Director to produce high class events
• Securing Sponsorship sales ensuring commercial targets are met.
• Overseeing the Events Assistant’s development
• Required to travel to the event with additional support before the event and lead actual delivery of the programme
• Full P&L responsibility for all allocated events – ensuring payments and driving down costs
• Leading a personal portfolio of events
• Organisation of new events essential, so the ability to launch a new function from scratch is critical
• Taking established events to new venues, so a proven ability to organise an event remotely in a different country/culture/time-zone is a necessity
• Have worked within an Event Managerial role for a minimum of 3 years, with extensive operational experience
• Worked within a 5* hotel or venue
• Capabilities of running events for up to 300 people
• Flexible approach to running events and the ability to meet the clients demands to tight time frames
• Outgoing personality who is looking to become the face of the department
• Great imagination and flair to create events that set you apart from everyone else
Disclaimer: This VIP Event Manager position is based in London, UK but applicants from across the globe are encouraged to apply. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by interns in this position. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Royist is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to careers