An Exhilarating ExperienceThe Monaco F1 Superyacht VIP Package by Go Privilege redefines the definition of a superb Grand Prix experience
The SuperyachtWatch the Monaco Grand Prix from the Go Privilege 'Zone A' tri-deck yacht offering stunning views as the cars race through the harbour circuit. The harbour section of the track is one of the most exciting parts of the Monaco circuit, and the specially chosen yacht is the perfect place to enjoy the action from. Guests are transferred to the yacht from Fontvieille Harbour by VIP tender service.
Once on board the champagne flows as the action unfolds on the track meters away from the yacht. Guests will also benefit from views of the giant harbour screen and other on board screens to keep on top of the action as it unfolds around the track.
What is included?
- Zone One requested berth offering the best views of the racing
- Multiple screens to keep guests abreast of the action
- A light breakfast & fine buffet luncheon is prepared by on-board chefs
- Drinks package serving Champagne, spirits, wines, beers & soft drinks
- Dedicated Go Privilege staff on-board and on dry land to look after you and your guests throughout the weekend
- Souvenir lanyards
- Official VIP passes
- Personnel available for the duration of your trip
- Dedicated hospitality welcome desks during the racing schedule
VIP Hospitality PackagesA wide variety of VIP hospitality packages are available to match your personal preferences and needs together with all inclusive experiences.
These include in and out private jet charters and stays from the finest five star hotels in Monaco such as the Hotel de Paris and the Hermitage to hotels in Nice such as Le Meridien and the Royal Riviera in Cap Farrat.
The dedicated on the ground events team may also arrange Grandstand tickets, transfers, The Amber Lounge, drinks with Formula One legends, pit lane walks and many more activities.