The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, New YorkAn unbeatable setting in the midst of the action, overlooking the glittering skyline. Share
Mandarin Oriental, New York enjoys a prime position in the heart of this iconic city. Overlooking the Hudson River, Central Park and the famous skyline, our spacious accommodation and luxurious Five-Star facilities will take your breath away. With a chic midtown setting, acclaimed dining options, dedicated meeting spaces and a sumptuous spa, Mandarin Oriental, New York aims to delight.
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, New York are perched atop the Time Warner Center at bustling Columbus Circle. This living experience offers breathtaking views of Central Park, as well as easy access to the vibrant culture, cuisine, and commerce that is at the heart of New York City.
The 55-story glass building features 64 exclusive residences and is designed by architecture firm, Skidmore Owings & Merrill with the renowned David Childs as the lead architect. Ismael Leyva Architects is the firm behind the project’s stunning interior architecture.
The spacious spa offers residents a range of treatments in luxurious and soothing surroundings. Beautifully designed with the city skyline as its backdrop, our spa’s chic décor blends Eastern influences with contemporary New York touches.
In addition to all the legendary services of Mandarin Oriental, these are the facilities and amenities available exclusively for residents.
- A dedicated team of full-time Mandarin Oriental trained staff including a 24-hour concierge, maintenance, housekeeping and security to manage your daily life.
- A 24-hour valet shared by the hotel.
- Signing privileges at the hotel
- 24-hour in-residence dining and catering from the hotel’s restaurant
- Property management capabilities of a global five-star hotel group, repair requests, and artisan recommendations
- Pre-arrival and “away from home” maintenance available
- Access to Residences Elite programme
For more information visit, www.mandarinoriental.com