Incredible power, reliability and performance: qualities which come together to create the magic and unique character of the Bugatti Chiron, “the world’s most powerful and fastest car”, the latest creation from the Molsheim-based luxury car manufacturer. Parmigiani Fleurier – partner of Bugatti since 2004 – has distilled the very essence of this supercar to create a unique timepiece.
When all is said and done, the Bugatti Type 390 is an absolute triumph. Specially developed for this remarkable watch, and as exceptional as the 1500-hp quad-turbocharged W16 engine on the Chiron, Parmigiani Fleurier’s patented calibre PF390 is housed in a cylinder boasting an 80-hour power reserve thanks to its two series-mounted barrels.
The transmission of information from the tubular structure to the perpendicularly positioned dial is made possible thanks to a worm screw. Moreover, the modular construction of this movement means that it can be removed from its housing just as an engine would be removed from a supercar for important modifications. It is true to say that, just like the supercar which inspired it, the Parmigiani Fleurier Bugatti Type 390 has a lot going on under the bonnet.
– An automobile-inspired engine/interior/bodywork construction
– A tribute to the Bugatti Chiron
– Cylindrical mechanical Calibre PF390 with flying tourbillon
– One patent filed for the movement: triangular barrel coupling system
– One patent pending: 12° articulated case
– Includes the world’s smallest ever ball bearing
– Available in rose gold and white gold versions, each in two 10-piece limited editions
Discover Parmigiani Fleurier www.parmigiani.com