The vinyl playing SL45 ‘Peacock’ jukebox combines a beautiful hand polished wooden cabinet adorned with brushed gold effect aluminium castings and art-deco graphics that were inspired by the intricate bird figures found in the famous Harrods food hall. The Jukebox is supplied with a starter pack of 70 vinyl singles and has a Bluetooth receiver, microphone input and can be linked to smart technologies. LED illumination ensures that the colour of the lighting can be adjusted to suit any location and external matching speakers can be connected and controlled independently from the jukebox that will work on any voltage.
- Hand built in the UK.
- Wood formed cabinet with brushed gold coloured aluminium decorative fittings and speaker grille.
- 70 x 7” singles capacity (140 selections).
- Bluetooth receiver kit.
- 4 x 60 watt stereo amplifier (set to 2 x stereo channels) Bass, Treble and Mid control. Aux ‘out’
- ‘Aux’ input for external devices.
- Microphone input.
- Full remote control operation for song selection, volume, shuffle mode, mute, auxiliary device switching.
- L.E.D. light sequencing.
- Fully operational coin mechanism, available for most international currencies. (optional extra)
- Any voltage catered for.
- Height: 1550mm
- Width: 850mm
- Depth: 700mm
- Weight: 130KG