VIP Client Event Hostess
Seeking energetic hostesses who have experience in interacting with ultra-high net worth individuals, VIPs, and royal families
Responsible for managing all aspects of client experience while on duty, simultaneously coordinating with account development team members. The VIP Hospitality Hostess will constantly strive to delight our guests; exceeding their expectations through gracious, enthusiastic, and personalized service.
• Greets guests and participates in social events and special promotions
• Anticipates, responds to and consistently exceeds the needs of clients
• Handles difficult situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner
• Maintains close ties with customers to engender loyalty
• Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty
• Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact the business
• Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives
• Identifies ways to increase efficiencies and to improve products or services
• Must be knowledgeable of all happenings in London nightlife scene as well as the luxury industry in general
We are not actively recruiting for this role but you are welcome to send us a speculative application for future openings. If you are interested in applying please email us with your CV or cover letter together with a link to your social media account profile at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This VIP Client/ Event Hostess position is based in London, UK but applicants from across the globe are encouraged to apply, as we do offer a remote programme as well. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by interns in this position. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Royist is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to careers