Social Media Internship
This is an ideal role for a candidate with a marketing/media degree who is extremely passionate about luxury.
Support our Social Media & Public Relations department and gain valuable experience by working with the world’s leading luxury brands. Selected interns can expect hands-on work with full-scale event marketing campaigns. From day one you will be actively contributing to brainstorming sessions, marketing research, social media outreach, and other office administration tasks.
We are seeking the very best to bring on to our in-house team, who will assume major responsibility in our marketing strategy. If you’re a driven, enthusiastic individual with a strong interest in the luxury industry, we would love to hear from you.
• Conduct media outreach and find new PR sources
• Assist with media alerts and press releases
• Compile press clippings for website
• Build social media strategies for sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to gain exposure for our brand and promote blog content
• Manage giveaways on all social media platforms
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Excellent writing/verbal communications skills
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines is key
• Knowledge and experience with popular social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tumblr, Pinterest etc.)
Disclaimer: This social media internship position is based in London, UK but applicants from across the globe are encouraged to apply, as we do offer a remote programme as well. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by interns in this position. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Royist is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to careers