An ideal role for a candidate who is passionate for luxury lifestyle and marketing
Support our Marketing Department and gain valuable experience by working in a variety of PR and social media platforms. As an intern you will learn from the best minds in the industry and contribute to the success of our company. This is a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic group in an organization dedicated to becoming the leading resource in luxury lifestyle.
Selected interns can expect hands-on work with full-scale marketing campaigns. From day one you will be actively contributing to brainstorming sessions, marketing research, social media outreach, and other office administration tasks.
We are seeking the very best to bring on to our in-house team, who will assume major responsibility in our marketing strategy. If you’re a driven, enthusiastic individual with a strong interest in the luxury industry, we would love to hear from you.
- Participation in brainstorms
- Reading and identifying media clips from clipping services and online resources
- Pitching the media under the direction of the supervisor
- Preparation of press kits for distribution
- Updating media lists
- Assisting with compilation of media coverage reports
- Drafting pitch letters and/or emailing pitch memos to vendors
- Drafting social media content
- Conducting and compiling research
- Assisting with event planning Staffing and attending media events
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines
- Must have solid knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities through extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated creative thinking through projects, coursework, or activities
- Familiarity with the public relations, digital marketing, or communications discipline through past coursework, other internships, or personal experiences
Disclaimer: The Marketing & PR internship position is based in London, UK. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by interns in this position. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Royist is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.