Junior Developer Internship
Become an exceptional full stack developer and work on real life projects from day one.
We are looking to recruit a junior full stack web developer to join our senior management team and play a key role across all areas of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented young developer looking to become part of rapidly evolving business, targeting new markets, domestically and internationally, with e-commerce and web applications being at the core of its strategy.
Focusing on the development of our e-platform and working closely with the senior management team, this role will also require the creation of mobile and virtual reality applications, allowing the company to develop new and existing business and staying ahead in a competitive marketplace.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Development of internal systems and processes required to support the complete management of the Company’s web presence
• Liaising with the senior management team to discuss and suggest new features and applications, and developing these ideas into useable solutions
• Constant development and review of the existing web applications to ensure ease of use for our customers and staff
• Development of new platforms to enable the Company to take advantage of new opportunities and markets
• Liaising with external agencies as required
• Experience in working with iOS and Android apps
• Front end web development experience
• Responsive web design experience
• Use of modern development and build tools such as SCSS, Gulp/Grunt
• Knowledge & experience of developing and using REST/SOAP based API’s
Disclaimer: This junior developer internship position is based in London, UK but applicants from across the globe are encouraged to apply, as we do offer a remote programme as well. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by interns in this position. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Royist is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to careers