Content Creator Internship
Are you obsessed with content creation, digital marketing and luxury? Then this internship is for you.
We are looking for a diligent intern with a strong interest in the luxury industry to create enticing content, and help promote our brand to our wider audience. Through this internship, you will establish your personal identity and reputation, as well as, build your writing portfolio.
A content creator internship at Royist is a highly sought-after position and will prove to be a valuable reference for your CV, as well as, solidify your personal development in the digital marketing industry.
Candidates will be able to choose an area of focus that suits their editorial aspirations with a range of topics such as arts, automobiles, gastronomy, yachting, jets, haute couture/fashion, horology, travel, real estate etc.
As a content creator you will be gaining hands-on experience on the next generation of online content management platforms and jump head-first into the digital publishing world.
Within this role you will be directly involved in:
• Creating engaging digital content on a daily basis for our online platforms
• Liaising and collaborating with our social media team in a timely and efficient manner
• Researching compelling stories for our esteemed audience
• Developing relationships with key luxury industry contacts
• Monetizing our digital content revenue streams
• Compiling press releases and marketing material
• Excellent professional writing and communication skills
• Able to write thoughtful pieces on the global luxury industry
• Able to meet deadlines
• Able to think critically and creatively
• Work well with remote teams
• Be proactive and able to handle multiple projects at once
• Positive attitude
• Basic WordPress knowledge
Disclaimer: This content creator internship position is based in London, UK but applicants from across the globe are encouraged to apply, as we do offer a remote programme as well. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by interns in this position. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Royist is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to careers