At Royist, our operating philosophy is centered on two essential factors: great service and great people.
The Concierge Manager will be responsible for overseeing the engagement of all clients, vendors, and associates. The Concierge Manager will lead by example and display an energetic, friendly, and diligent approach to any task at hand.
• Provide a consistent high level service in all areas to ensure client satisfaction KPIs are achieved
• Exhibits superb organization skills and is able to manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously
• Handles difficult situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner
• Maintains close ties with clients to engender loyalty
• Acquire new business, through proactive and consistent effort
• Two to four year college degree preferred, specifically related to guest or hospitality services
• Minimum of five (5) years of Hospitality Management experience
• A genuine sense of hospitality, with a commitment to delivering exceptional results in all aspects of the Hospitality function
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and multitask
• Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
• Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
• Must be able to manage and have working knowledge of accounting and the creation of budgets
Disclaimer: This concierge manager position is based in London, UK but applicants from across the globe are encouraged to apply, as we do offer a remote programme as well. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by interns in this position. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Royist is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to careers