Lead and drive our investor, business acquisition, and account management teams.
Reporting directly to our CEO, this is both a strategic and hands-on operational role, key to supporting and driving the rapid growth of the business. The candidate should have a proven track record of defining, building and managing a business development team.
• Define and deploy strategies to scale, drive and manage our business development and customer service goals
• Manage the administration and operational performance of the company, streamlining processes and systems
• Deliver on agreed the businesses goals and targets, while effectively managing budgets
• Ensure the businesses maintains entrepreneur and investor relationships at the highest level of the business
• Most of all, deliver outstanding results that drive the sustainable growth of the business
• Have a successful, proven track record within business development and proven achievements in product or service sales
• Possess a confident, articulate and analytical style, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as strong planning and organisational skills
• Possess a broad understanding of markets and finance
• A track record of high achievement in a target driven environment
Disclaimer: This sales director position is based in London, UK but applicants from across the globe are encouraged to apply, as we do offer a remote programme as well. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by interns in this position. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Royist is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to careers