H. Moser & Cie. began their story in 1828 in St. Petersburg. Descended from a family of Swiss watchmakers, Heinrich Moser aspired to produce timepieces that would demonstrate quality craftsmanship and mechanisms of the highest standard.
His business prospered and it took less than fifteen years for the much-respected Moser name to dominate the watch trade in Russia.
H. Moser & Cie. is a symbol of the contemporary independent watch scene rooted in traditional haute horology. The company, which now has its base in Neuhausen am Rheinfall near Schaffhausen, Switzerland, has the distinction of producing in-house the components for its watches, including regulating organs and balance springs.